OKAY, so I’m not the mastermind of the tantalizingly aromatic deliciousness that is wafting from my oven right now…. I did snatch the recipe from The Paleo Mama. It was incredibly easy to make and lets face it, that’s a nice change from the strange ingredient lists and drawn out processes that can be involved with some paleo dishes. I have stuff to do today and I promised the hubby that he could have a video game night since his new game came out at midnight this morning…. Here is the recipe. Even Roxanne came to investigate what smelled so good in the kitchen 😉
(AS QUOTED FROM ORIGINAL SOURCE)
2 chicken breasts (raw) or 1lb of ground chicken (cheaper to grind yourself in a food processor)
1/2 cup of bleu cheese (you can omit this if you really, truly need to)
2 green onions, chopped
1/4 cup of Frank’s RedHot Buffalo sauce
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1) Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) Chop up the raw chicken breast into large chunks. Then throw them in the food processor. Process for about 30 seconds until it is completely ground. Let it rest for a second.
3) In another bowl add the eggs, green onions, bleu cheese, baking soda, salt and pepper. Mix till blended.
4) Add the chicken, bleu cheese, and hot sauce to the bowl and mix until everything is incorporation.
5) Scoop into a silicone muffin pan (I love this one) or a heavily greased muffin pan.
6) Bake for 25 minutes till muffins are firm.
7) Serve with extra hot sauce, ranch, celery and carrots! Makes 12 muffins!”